Diligent North Jersey Lawyers Provide Professional Representation
Paramus law firm delivers experienced advice and advocacy in a range of legal areas
No matter the nature of your legal matter, knowledgeable advice from an experienced attorney improves the likelihood of a successful outcome. At the Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton, our attorneys have more than 30 years of combined experience assisting clients throughout northern New Jersey with a wide range of personal and business challenges. That background enables us to find effective solutions in a prompt, cost-effective manner. We pride ourselves on our ability to explain difficult legal concepts clearly and promise that each client we represent will be treated with the utmost care and respect. Whether you’ve been injured through someone else’s negligence, need help planning your estate, or have been charged with DWI, the Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton will protect your rights and arm you with the information you need to make smart choices.
Attorneys handling legal challenges with skill and efficiency
For a personal injury, real estate or probate matter, you can rely on the Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton because we are known for:
- Personalized attention — By learning about each client and their needs, we deliver legal advice specifically tailored to their objectives. Your case will not get lost or ignored in layers of office bureaucracy.
- Strong recommendations — Founding attorney Katherine Houghton has obtained successful results for clients in hundreds of lawsuits and other types of disputes. These satisfied clients as well as peers familiar with our work have recommended us to people they know throughout northern New Jersey.
- Lasting relationships — For more than three decades, we have provided counsel that focuses not only on the matter at hand but also on the long-term interests of each person, family and small business we represent. This commitment has led us to establish enduring relationships in and around Bergen County.
How your legal issue is handled can have a significant effect for years to come. At the Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton, our advocacy is always informed by the highest standards of professionalism and service.
Bergen County counselors assist clients in numerous practice areas
The Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton represents individuals, families and businesses in many types of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury — People who have been hurt due to the negligence of others count on us for dedicated personal injury advocacy to pursue the compensation they deserve.
- Family law — Our firm’s attorneys handle your divorce and other family law issues with compassion and competence so that you can put conflicts behind you and move ahead confidently.
- DWI and municipal violations — If you have been charged with DWI or a municipal violation, our firm protects your legal rights and challenges flaws in the law enforcement process.
- Wills, trusts and estate planning — The Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton advises individuals and families about a full range of estate planning options.
- Probate — Working through the probate process can make a difficult time even worse. Our attorneys help you fulfill legal estate requirements and seek successful resolution of conflicts.
- Real estate — Whether you’re a buyer or seller in a real estate transaction or are involved in a property dispute, we provide knowledgeable advice under New Jersey law.
For every matter we handle, our aim is to bring our client a strong sense of lasting satisfaction and a greater understanding of the legal system.
Contact dedicated Bergen County attorneys for skilled counsel
The Law Offices of Katherine G. Houghton helps clients with a full range of civil legal matters, ranging from divorce to real estate. Please call 201-688-3017 or contact us online to schedule a meeting. Our office is in Paramus.